For many years people have asked if SBBIC had developed a Khmer spelling checker for Microsoft Word, and today we are pleased to announce that we have! Download our free Khmer Spelling Checker for Microsoft Word 2010-2013 today!
IMPORTANT: There are two versions of the add-in based on your version of Microsoft Word. If you have Word 32-bit, download the 32-bit installer, and if you have Word 64-bit, download the 64-bit installer
In Office 2013
- Open an Office 2013 program.
- Click File > Account.
- Under Office Updates, you can see the version, but to see both the version and platform, click About program name (like About Word).Microsoft Word 2013 (15.0.0000.0000) MSO (15.0.0000.0000) 32-bit
In Office 2010
- Open an Office 2010 program.
- Click File > Help.
- Under About Microsoft program, (like About Microsoft Word) the version is listed with the platform, similar to this:Version: 14.0.0000.0000 (32-bit)
This add-in was not free to develop, so if you find it useful, please consider making a donation to SBBIC to cover development costs. Thank you!
- Thank you to those
- who have donated!
- Would you consider
- making a donation?
1. Download the version of the spelling checker based on which version of Microsoft Office you have (32-bit or 64-bit)
2. Extract File and Install by double clicking on setup:
3. After installation, reload your Ms.Word. Then start typing your Khmer documents (with a zero-width space between each word).
Next go to ADD-INS > SBBIC Khmer Spelling Checker.